Executive Directors Mr. Yao Li
• Mr. Yao Li joined the Group in May 2010 as the general manager of TTG and has been a Director since 30 November 2015. He was redesignated as the executive Director and vice chairman of the Board on 13 December 2019. He is primarily responsible for the overall and comprehensive leading management and supervision and the relevant business of the Group and its day-to-day operations. Mr. Yao is also a director of TTG, a subsidiary of the Group, since 22 June 2011. Mr. Yao has over 35 years of working experience in the industrial gas industry.
• From May 2010, Mr. Yao joined the Group and till April 2013, he served as the general manager of TTG, where he was mainly responsible for the comprehensive work of the Company, and the management of comprehensive division. From April 2013 to May 2014, Mr. Yao served as the department head of Tangshan Steel Company Limited’s non-steel business department, mainly responsible for the operation management, planning and development and business collaboration of non-steel systems. From May 2014 to June 2022, Mr. Yao has been serving as the vice general manager of HBIS Tangsteel, mainly responsible for the operation management, planning and development and business collaboration of the non-steel business department, and he currently also serves as a director of HBIS Tangsteel. Mr. Yao also served as the director of Zhongqi Investment, a subsidiary of the Group, since its establishment in July 2018 until January 2019 .He has been redesignated as the chairman of the Board on May 2022.
• Further to his professional experience, Mr. Yao received the title of professional senior engineer in December 2003 from Hebei provincial title reform leading group office (河北省职称改革领导小组办公室).
• Mr. Yao obtained his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Hebei Institute of Technology (河北工学院) (currently known as Hebei University of Technology (河北工业大学)) in China in July 1985. Mr. Yao then went on to obtain a master’s degree in technical economics from Renmin University of China (中国人民大学) in June 2001. Mr. Yao further obtained his doctoral degree in metallurgy and engineering from University of Science and Technology Beijing (北京科技大学), China in January 2015.
Executive Directors Ms. Gao Guimin
• Ms. Gao Guimin joined the group in March 2007. She was appointed as an executive Director on 13 December 2019. She is responsible for overall and comprehensive leading, management and supervision of the relevant business. Ms. Gao is also a director of TTG since 13 December 2019.
• Ms. Gao has over 26 years of working experience in the industrial gas industry. Between March 2007 and February 2008, Ms. Gao served as a deputy manager at the engineering department of TTG. Between February 2008 and August 2009, Ms. Gao was the manager at the facilities management department of TTG. Between August 2009 and January 2016, Ms. Gao was the manager at the production facilities department of TTG. Between January 2016 and February 2018, Ms. Gao worked as the operation director of the Company. Between May 2018 and December 2020, Ms. Gao was the general manager of Tangshan Chuangyuan Fangda Electric Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of HBIS Tangsteel, which principally engaged in production of electrical appliances such as high and low voltage switches, circuit breakers and smart meters, where Ms. Gao was responsible for organising, implementing, and hosting the production, operation, management and investment plan of the company and implementing resolutions of the board. Between May 2018 and December 2020, Ms. Gao was a director of Tangsteel-POSCO LED Co., Ltd. (唐钢浦项(唐山)新型光源有限公司), a subsidiary of Chuangyuan Fangda Electric Co., Ltd. Between January 2016 and February 2018, Ms. Gao has been named a specialist expert of TTG (唐钢气体专业专家) where she was responsible for training and technology sharing.
• Further to her working experience, Ms. Gao received the title of professional senior engineer in December 2014 from Hebei provincial title reform leading group office (河北省职称改革领导小组办公室).
• Ms. Gao obtained her bachelor’s degree in electrical automation from Tangshan Institute of Engineering and Technology (唐山工程技术学院) (currently known as the North China University of Science and Technology (华北理工大学), China in July 1992. Ms. Gao obtained her master’s degree in business administration from Nankai University (南开大学), China in December 2012.。
电话：86-0315-2702346 / 传真：86-0315-2702346 / 电邮：email@example.com / 地址：中国河北省唐山市路北区滨河路9号